- Most comprehensive training for consultants available!
- Create your own Roadmap to Success!
- Training + Personalized Coaching = Success!
- Learn how to use marketing as a competitive weapon!
A Very Special Opportunity For Aspiring & Established Consultants Who Are Serious About Success!
Hello, I am Dan Predpall, Founder and President of Successful Consultant Training (SCT). We are a new e-learning platform. Through education, our mission is to inspire people to use their talent to create successful service businesses. We believe that education is the best path to your prosperity.
SCT’s Comprehensive Coaching & Training ProgramTake Charge of Your Future!
We are launching our coaching and training program for aspiring or established consultants soon. This program will be patterned after our new book to be published shortly, entitled Consultant in a Book – Basic Training Manual.
Here’s what we learn:
How to get a consistent flow of new work….always the toughest part of consulting
Become so good at marketing that you use it as a competitive weapon!
How to be an expert problem-solver for your customers!
How write winning proposals “almost” every time!
Get the “consultant’s mindset” that powers you forward!
How to create a business plan for success!
How to keep your customers coming back for more help!
How to succeed as an independent consultant!
What are the Benefits of SCT Training?
Taking our training course will give you many benefits, including:
Realize your earnings potential….now!
Do what you are passionate about…not what your boss tells you to do!
Manage your own time
Gain the freedom to create the lifestyle you desire
THE GENESIS OF SCT
A couple years ago, another recession hit our country. I began thinking about my early career, and how a recession changed my path. Now the country appears to have entered a period of lower employment. However, the need for freelance consultants is rapidly expanding, as companies obtain required expertise without adding staff.
I decided this was a good time to make my accumulated knowledge and skills available to those who want to start new services business such as consulting. With colleges reducing course offerings because of budget shortfalls, I thought an online, or e-learning platform would offer the best opportunity for people to learn the skills they need to create and run successful service businesses.
During my career, I managed, or supervised hundreds of staff. I always tried to educate them about how to be successful in consulting. Now I would like to do the same for you.
THE UNIQUE SCT METHOD
While thinking about how to structure our Coaching and Training Program, I visited many online training sites, such as those offered by a variety of universities. It struck me, as a consultant myself, that these courses spent maybe 20% of the time addressing real world issues we face, and most of the time with either theory or quite general material that wasn’t “actionable”.
I decided that if I was going to do this, I would create a very different approach, one that was customized to the needs of people who want to start, or improve, a service business, such as consulting.
You begin with your set of existing knowledge and skills. These skills could have originated from current or past work experience (most common), hobbies or other personal interests, or self-taught. You likely will decide what type of service you will offer based upon this set of skills, and, most importantly, what you love to do. Many people have gone into a different path and learned what they need online! It isn’t that difficult today!
The purpose of the Coaching and Training Program is to provide you with all of the knowledge and skills you need to apply your talent and create a successful business (for example, a consultant or freelancer or advice-giver). And, this program contains many techniques and methods that will help established consultants to dramatically improve their results as well.
In the future, SCT will offer more in-depth specialty course and coaching programs.
THE COMPREHENSIVE SCT CURRICULUM
Over my long career, I developed a framework for success in consulting, or in any service business. I found that success boiled down to doing three things very well, and I express that concept as the Consultant’s Success Equation. You need an expertise, you need relationships, and you need jobs, or work assignments. The Success Equation forms the foundation of the SCT curriculum.
There are three types of expertise:
- Your natural talent, supplemented by your past experience, schooling, hobbies, etc. Your natural talent and experience typically forms the basis for the service you will offer.
- What I call the Consultant’s Mindset, or how to perform as a Consultant in a way that will maximize your success. Much of the mindset originated from my relationship with Professor Deming. I codified the seven essential factors in the mindset into The Consultant’s Cycle of Success
- A logical and penetrating thinking process that you will use to define and assess problems, develop and evaluate alternative solutions, select the best solution, devise a successful implementation plan, and monitor the results. The Consultant’s Problem Solving Framework is the basis for our training for this expertise.
To ensure our success, we need two types of relationships:
- First, we need people who will support our journey. These include mentors, coaches, vendors, suppliers, and others.
- Second, we need prospects, and ultimately, Clients. The Consultant’s Client Service Framework forms the basis for our training in building and maintaining relationships.
Finally, to get work assignments, we need to identify lots of good prospects and transform them to customers. The Consultant’s Business Development Framework forms the basis for our training in this area.
In summary, the SCT Curriculum is comprised of five parts:
The Consultant’s Mindset
You will learn a powerful growth-oriented mindset that will propel you to success!
This section teaches you how to transform your skills and knowledge, or your current service, into a killer offering that literally sells itself! The secret is how to describe your offering!
Here, you will learn how to create winning sales messaging that you can use in proposals and presentations, how to identify the business leads that you need, and how to convert many of those leads to jobs.
We teach you how to build strong relationships with your customers and keep them for life!
Perform & Deliver
Most consultants, and those of you who are interested in consulting, have never been trained how to solve customer problems. In this part, we provide that training to you.
If you want to start an independent consultancy, you will need a solid plan to begin and provide a clear path to success.
IS SCT FOR YOU?
I don’t believe there ever has been a better time than now to start a service or consulting business. For example, the opportunities for freelance consulting are expanding at a rapid rate, despite the tough business environment.
You will be surprised who is getting into consulting:
- People who want to leave full-time employment, yet want to continue making a good income, while enjoying much more flexibility
- People entering retirement, but want to monetize their knowledge, and have the advantages of a home business.
- People “stuck” in their careers who want a change, or would prefer working for themselves.
- People who are concerned about the longevity of their jobs, or have lost their jobs recently.
- Recent college graduates who wish to apprentice in existing consulting firms before going out on their own
There are many advantages of owning a service business, including tax advantages, more time flexibility, more control over your income, choice of what you do, and working from home if you prefer (from almost any location these days, with connectivity) to name a few.
SCT is all about helping people like you start a service business, or improve the results you are getting (for example, you are already working as a consultant in a firm, but your advancement isn’t progressing to your satisfaction).
I think being a consultant is transformative. What do I mean by this? Consulting involves helping people, contributing to others, and improving the lives of others. It is a higher calling. And, on top of that, you can enjoy a career where you learn more than you can imagine, faster than you can imagine. But that’s not all! You will have much more control over your lifestyle. And, you will increase your earning potential.
Your earning potential is the sum total of all of your past experiences… hobbies, jobs, coursework, self-education, etc. The key to success is to steadily increase your earning potential. Consulting is one of the best jobs because you learn new skills and knowledge rapidly (and getting paid for this), which improves your resume, and, therefore, increases your earning potential. Not bad.
THE NEW AGE OF CONSULTING
By entering the consulting world now, you will be on the leading edge of the “new age” of consulting. By this I mean until recently, consultants depended upon traditional methods to market their service offerings, which included networking, attending trade association meetings, and calling on potential Clients (via phone or in person).
However, the Internet has changed everything. Now, you can market through the Internet right from your laptop. There are no geographical boundaries. Also, the Internet contains a vast store of knowledge. You can learn about virtually any topic rapidly.
WILL THIS WORK FOR YOU?
Let’s smash a couple of myths about consulting. First, some people think you have to learn to use aggressive sales techniques to be successful as a consultant. This isn’t true. In fact, today, we educate Clients rather than selling them!
Second, you might think that you need to have all the answers when working with Clients. Not true. Consultants define problems, assess them, and search for solutions. Consultants often reach out to others to find solutions.
Third, you might assume that consultants must have advanced degrees, such as a PhD or MBA. Not true. In fact, many consultants today don’t have any degree! You cannot learn how to be a consultant by taking a college course. Most consultants simply apply their existing skills and knowledge, and/or use self-education.
Summarizing, here is how SCT can help you:
- Owning a service business such as a consulting practice is a great match to the “new economy”, where most companies would rather outsource needs than deal with the added expense of hiring full-time people
- SCT training is actionable, like nothing else available today. We provide what you need to get started and be successful. Noting more, nothing less. You can use our training immediately.
- The SCT Curriculum covers every aspect of a service business…everything you need to know to start a consultancy, for example, or to improve your existing performance if you are a consultant.
- Being in your own service business involves helping people solve problems. It is an uplifting and rewarding endeavor. You are contributing to the success and growth of others.
- Consulting is a great outlet for your creative expression. You are continually confronted with challenging, but solvable, problems. It makes life interesting…you are never bored, and you are learning new things at a rapid rate.
Isn’t it time for you to “seize the moment” and decide to make a change? Are you really achieving what you are capable of achieving?
The words of Michaelangelo come to mind:
“The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short, but in setting our aim too low and achieving our mark.”
TAKE ACTION NOW!
What do you need to do to get started? It is simple. Just provide us with your first name and email address in the “opt-in” box on the right side of this page
You will receive the following:
- Our brand new ebook entitled “Unlock Your Potential” This book will introduce you to consulting, and the path to staring your own independent consultancy. Or, if you are a consultant, you will learn some new tips to improve your results.
- We post 100% free valuable training videos and reports on our YouTube Channel (www.TheSCT444.com) that will help you be more successful….and will help those of you who are aspiring consultants or existing consultants. Subscribe to our channel and receive notice when new training is posted.
- We post valuable training videos and reports on our blog that will help you be more successful….and will help those of you who are aspiring consultants!
- Got questions about consulting or freelancing? We are here to help! Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also, you will receive important announcements regarding the launch of our signature product, the Coaching & Training Program, coming soon!
- Watch for our new book, Consultant in a Book, to be published shortly. It will be available on Amazon.com.
Finally, you may still be wondering if this is for you. Let me be clear. This is NOT a get-rich-quick scheme like the offers you get in the mail all of the time. I certainly do not promise “automatic success” if you follow my instructions. Rather, if you are willing to put the time in, you will reap the benefits. Our programs, if you stick with them, will gradually teach you everything you need to know….in bite-sized chunks…all actionable that can be put to advantageous use immediately.
The SCT Method training is different from what you see elsewhere. Do you come out of a college course ready to start a successful business? It happens to some, but that is the exception (I speak from experience!). Have you purchased self-improvement CDs or similar “training” materials, only to find that you are in the same place? Our training might be called “just-in-time”, because it is ready to be applied the moment you see it.
MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
I am excited about SCT! I have been a successful consultant for decades. I don’t know about your interests, experience, or skills; however, I do know that the processes that have worked for me will work for you too.
My commitment to you is to provide the very best training. I will support you, I will ask you how I am doing, and I will be open to suggestions to improve SCT.
I look forward to serving you!